I am looking for a couple of volunteers to work a softball clinic. Can you please pass this opportunity along to your students. TR/RT or rec and sport management majors or anyone who plays softball would be preferred, but I won’t turn any volunteers away! Also, feel free to pass along to any families you know that would be appropriate. See flyer and info below for clinic details.
- Sunday, June 19, 8:45am-11:15am
- Sunday, July 24, 8:45am-11:15am
- LWSRC, 1900 Heather Glen Drive, New Lenox, IL 60451
- 9-10am clinic – supporting kiddos with intellectual and physical disabilities through a variety of softball stations led by coaches at LWSRA
- 10am-11am game – supporting the kiddos through a small pick up game on our wheelchair softball field
- Christa McDonough-Sullivan
- Cell – 708-969-3282 (leave a message if I don’t answer please)
Interested in learning softball? Join the LWSRA Hawks softball family for a FREE softball clinic! Open to youth age 3-18 with physical and/or intellectual disabilities (siblings also welcome). Whether you're an experienced vet or brand new to the game, we hope to see you.
Register here: https://bit.ly/2021-softball-clinic
See flyer for full details!
June 19th - 9am-11am (register by 6/17)
July 24th - 9am-11am (register by 7/22)
Location: LWSRC, 1900 Heather Glen Dr, New Lenox
Christa McDonough-Sullivan, CTRS, CPRP
Special Olympics Recreation Specialist
Student Internship Supervisor
Lincolnway Special Recreation Association
1900 Heather Glen Dr. | New Lenox, IL 60451
815-320-3500 ext. *214